To sign up for a Tecito account, you must be 18 years of age or older. You are responsible for your account and all activity on your account. You can browse Tecito without registering for an account. But to use some of our features, you'll need to register, choose a username, and set a password. When you do this, the information you provide to us must be accurate and complete. Do not impersonate another person or choose names that are offensive or violate anyone's rights. If you don't follow these rules, we may terminate your account.
You are responsible for all activities on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you discover that someone has used your account without your permission, please report it to [email protected]
To sign up for an account, you must be at least 18 years old or old enough to form a binding contract where you live. If necessary, we may ask you for proof of age.Do not
Thousands of people use Tecito. We expect everyone to behave responsibly and help keep this place nice. If you want to be a part of this, don't do any of these things on our website:
- Do not break the law. Do not take any action that infringes or violates the rights of others, violates the law, or violates any contract or legal duty you owe to anyone.
- Do not lie to people. Do not post information that you know to be false, misleading, or inaccurate. Do not do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
- Do not offer prohibited items. Do not offer rewards that are illegal, that violate any of Tecito's policies, rules, or guidelines, or that violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Do not victimize anyone. Do not do anything that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, libelous, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person's privacy.
- Do not spam. Do not distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, junk, spam or chain letters. Do not run mailing lists, list servers, or any type of autoresponder or spam on or through the Site.
- Do not harm anyone's computer. Do not distribute software viruses or anything else (code, movies, programs) designed to interfere with the proper working of any software, hardware or equipment on the Site (whether from Tecito or third parties).
- Do not abuse the personal information of other users. By using Tecito, and especially if you create a successful page, you may receive information about other users, including names, email addresses, and postal addresses. This information is provided for the purpose of participating in Tecito: do not use it for other purposes and do not abuse it.
- Do not post anything - unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, harassing, profane, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion.Things we do not do and for which we are not responsible
Tecito is not and will not be liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We do not participate in disputes between users or between users and third parties in connection with the use of the Services. We do not monitor the performance or timeliness of pages and content, and we do not endorse any content that users submit to the Site. By using the Services, you release Tecito from claims, damages, and claims of any kind.
– known or unknown, suspected or unsuspicious, disclosed or undisclosed – arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any resulting loss or damage to either party.About our commissions
Creating an account on Tecito is free. If you create a page that is properly supported, we (and our payment partners) charge fees. Our partners' rates may vary slightly depending on your location. Each payment provider is its own company and Tecito is not responsible for its performance. You are responsible for paying any additional fees or taxes associated with your use of Tecito.Our Intellectual Property
- Tecito's services, content, and Marks are legally protected in various ways, including under U.S. and international copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
- You agree to comply with all copyright and other legal notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content, Services or Tecito Marks accessed through the Site or Services.
- You agree not to alter, translate or create derivative works of the Services.
- Tecito grants you a limited license (which is temporary, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable) to access and use User Content and Tecito Content solely for use of the Services in accordance with these Terms.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, loan, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works, license, transfer or use any User Content or Tecito Content, unless expressly permits you in writing to do so
- We reserve the right to revoke this limited license to access and use User Content and Tecito Content at any time and in our sole discretion.Your intellectual property
- All royalties or licenses to your Content are your responsibility. You will pay all royalties and other amounts due to any person or entity based on your Content, or Tecito's hosting of that Content.
- We are not responsible for errors in its content. Tecito is not responsible for any errors or omissions in any content.
- You are responsible for the things you post. All information submitted to the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content.About copyright
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act establishes a system of legal requirements for dealing with claims of copyright infringement. Tecito complies with the DMCA and we respond to notices of alleged infringement if they comply with the law and the requirements set forth in our Copyright Policy. We reserve the right to remove or disable allegedly infringing content and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. (We do this when appropriate and at our sole discretion.)Agreement between you and us
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Tecito with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Tecito regarding the Services and govern our relationship. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect. Tecito's failure to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.Others
We may modify or discontinue the Services at any time in our sole discretion. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there will be no third party beneficiaries of these Terms. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Tecito's failure to enforce any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that, notwithstanding any statute or law to the contrary, any claim arising out of or related to the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.